Enjoy the benefits of Woolville flock
Get a 5% discount on every purchase and other greaat member only benefits.
A 5% discount on your entire purchase
Free shipping from 79 €
30 days to return goods
Competitions and events for members only
Prestige sports trainers made of high quality Italian leather are perfect for leisure, hiking and any other outdoor recreation and sports. They have also been certified as work shoes, meeting strict criteria for health and safety.
This product is sold out right now.
from 275,00 €.
You can return goods
for up to 30 days free of charge
Here at Woolville, we like fair and skilled Czech manufacturers that produce high quality goods. Prestige shoes have been extremely popular for decades. We all love them too, so joining forces with the Prestige brand makes sense. After all, here in Zlín, we are practically neighbours!
Prestige Sports trainers made of high quality Italian leather are perfect for leisure activities, hiking and any other outdoor recreation and sports. In addition, they have been certified as work shoes, meeting strict criteria for health and safety. Prestige shoes are manufactured by the Czech company Moleda, who uses top quality materials and modern technologies to make these traditional shoes. All this guarantees that a pair of Prestige shoes will serve you well for many years. All Prestige shoes are unisex, which means that they are suitable for both men and women.
Benefits of Prestige shoes:
– H fit, slightly wider than regular trainers
– Italian leather with special coating for easy maintenance and durability
– protection from cold
– the soles absorb shock and cushion the footfall, protecting the musculoskeletal system, especially the knees
– the special insole supports both the transverse and longitudinal arches
– slip resistant in both dry and wet conditions
Sole and midsole: Polyurethane
Made in the Czech Republic.
- Smooth (shiny) leather is easy to maintain. Use a soft brush to remove coarse dirt and wash the rest with water and a soft cloth.
- Brushed (fuzzy) leather is cleaned using a dry soft cloth, sponge, brush or special stain removal rubber.
Do not wash or soak leather shoes, the material may be damaged. If your shoes get wet or sweaty, you can put a dry cloth or crumpled paper in them after taking them off to draw the moisture out of the leather.
You can treat the leather with a protective product suitable for the type of leather. It helps protect the material from moisture and also makes cleaning the shoes easier.
|Fastening||With lacing, Without zip|
Get a better bargain. Wally the Sheep has arranged for each member of our Woolville flock to get a 5% discount on every purchase.
on every purchase
from 79 €
for members only
Added to Cartclose
You might find this useful