Principles for the protection of personal data
The following personal information will be processed by our administrator:
- Name and surname,
- telephone number,
in the case of businesspersons, their VAT ID ("personal data")
Purpose of processing
The purpose of the processing of personal data is to fulfill the legal obligations of the controller resulting from the content of the concluded contract between you as the buyer and the trustee as the seller and the fulfillment of legal obligations of the administrator resulting from the generally binding legal regulations.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data processed for the fulfillment of obligations under the special legal regulations of the trustee may, in justified cases, be passed on to the law enforcement authorities. The personal data you provide may also be provided by the controller to the following entities:
Data transmission related to information system management:
- wpj s.r.o., CZ28860608
- MERVIN,s.r.o. , Zlín IČO 26239884
Forwarding of order processing data depending on the choice of payment and shipping method can be made with companies:
- DHL Express (Czech Republic) s.r.o., CZ25683446
Transmission of data related to marketing services:
- Facebook Ireland Limited, IE9692928F
- Google Ireland Limited, IE6388047V
- Heureka Shopping s.r.o., CZ02387727
- Seznam.cz, a.s., CZ26168685
- UnicornsLab s.r.o. , Brno IČO 04761979
The legal reason here is to fulfill the obligations of a concluded contract with the data subject and also the legitimate interests of the trustee or a third party. Personal data belonging to a group of special categories of personal data are not transferred.
Obligation to provide personal data
Personal information is necessary to provide the administrator with the purpose of fulfilling the rights and obligations arising from the content of the contract.
Personal data may be processed by the trustee for the time necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the concluded contract, or for as long as is necessary to resolve disputes arising out of the concluded contract.
Lesson of the data subject
Czech Wool Company s.r.o. informs its customers that they have the right:
- obtain from the Administrator a confirmation that the personal data concerning them are processed or not and, if so, they have the right to access these personal data and the following information: the processing purposes, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipient or the category of the recipients, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations, the planned period for which personal data will be stored or, if it is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period, the existence of the right to request a correction from the controller, or the deletion of personal data relating to the data subject or the limitation of their processing, or the objection to such processing, the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- the Administrator shall promptly correct the inaccurate personal data relating to them. Taking into account the processing purposes, they have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
- the Administrator has the right to delete the personal data relating to them without undue delay and the Administrator has the obligation to delete the personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons is present: personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, the customer withdraws consent, and there is no other legal title for processing, personal data have been processed unlawfully, personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation laid down in Union or Member State law applicable to an administrator.
- it is illegal for the Administrator to restrict the processing of their personal data if they deny their accuracy for the period of verification of this fact by the Administrator, the processing is unlawful and the Administrator requests instead of deleting their limited processing, the data are no longer needed for processing purposes, but I need them for identification, performance or defense legal claims.
- that the Administrator, upon their request, pass their personal data to another Administrator designated by them.
- object to the processing of my personal data with the Administrator.
- in the event of any doubts as to the processing by the Administrator of their personal data in the sense of the aforementioned legal regulations to contact both the Administrator and the Office for the Protection of Personal Data
In Zlín on 01.08.2018